Hi there, we are Oliver & Alejandra James, we are the co-founders of Ali+Oli. This is our family business and these are our daughters, Isabela, Penelope, and Natalia. We run our small business from Coral Gables, Florida, which is a suburb of Miami, and we started our baby product business in 2007, when these girls were just babies.
We have experienced all of the ups-and-downs of parenting just like you have, and we know what you expect when you buy a baby product. This is what is behind our passion in creating the high-quality baby products you receive when you purchase from our brand.
Even though our girls are grown now, we still find great joy in seeing our products being used by young families and their adorable babies.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
These bibs have been the best purchase since out little one started eating. Super easy to clean catches most of the things that fall as long as her arms aren't flinging things around. Because it's silicone we do have to be careful since out little one has a lot of hair but that's the only draw back for us we hand wash these and have yet to see any stains on them we have been using these everyday for a month now with no issues.
We have 4 of these bibs total. They’re a game changer. Makes for far easier cleanup of both baby, floor, high chair, etc. They’re also easy to clean and durable!
Seriously took me too long to get these and now all my other bibs are literally useless and not necessary! Say no more to food piling up around your babies legs because they like to suck on all the food and spit it out 😂 hello blw! These are perfect!
8 month old grandson loves this bib, mostly because he thinks it's his snack holder. Easy to clean, easy to adjust. Love the sayings. Would buy again.
Love these bibs! So good for when your little one is learning to eat by them selves! They are adorable, Easy to clean and fit nicely. Already recommended these to my friends who have babies.
Not sure why it took me so long to switch to silicone , pocketed bibs. These are amazing. Easy to clean. love the muted pink colors as well. Recommend for little ones just starting the finger foods!
Love these bibs! The thickness, color and ease of cleaning is 5 out of 5!
I really like these bibs as they are cute, easy to clean, and do a good job catching my little food droppings. However after only a month of use my daughter managed to hulk out and rip one of the bibs. Seems my kid is just super strong.
Love these!!! Love that I can wash them each use and don't have to use cloth ones. They are soft and baby loves chewing on them.
Love these! So cute and easy to clean as my baby is messy while learning to eat.
Great quality and super cute, but my son did not want these on him. I thought they took too much time to put on. I have an active 11 month old and I need something quick otherwise my little one gets upset. I tried several times and each time turned into him crying. The one time we got it on he tried to pull it off. I think it’s a little too bulky.
The texture is great and durable but soft enough to go around my son’s sensitive neck. He’s 19 months old so this gets lots of use during meal times. We love the colors and will be buying more in the future!!