Once upon a time, a young woman from the UK fell in love with a young man from Bangladesh. Eventually they moved to Bangladesh and had a baby. As the new mother cuddled her tiny boy, she couldn’t help but notice all of the young women streaming into the garment factories every morning. She was deeply saddened when she discovered that many of these woman had babies back home in their villages, left for months at a time with grandparents while the mom worked in the city. Lack of rural employment for women was separating families and putting the mothers in harmful situations and the babies without their mothers. So this new mom did what she could. She gathered a few women around her and taught them how to knit and crochet little dollies that could be sold in the Western markets. Samantha Morshed dreamed that this would grow and become an alternative source of income for women throughout Bangladesh. 15 years later, her dream is becoming a reality. More than 13,000 women are now employed making Pebble toys in their home village. They walk to work, taking their babies with them. There they sit together, yarn spilling onto their laps as they knit community and love together in each heirloom Pebble toy. Pebble was born out of a love for babies and their mothers.
Pebble : Putting Smiles on Faces Worldwide!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
This is really cute, and my baby likes it a lot. She's about 5.5 months old. It's easy for her to hold on to and very soft. It sounds like a typical rattle. I've put this through the washing machine in a mesh bag a couple times and let it air dry, and it's held up just fine
This rattle is super cute. It's thick and makes the rattling sound pretty loud. My baby can't really grab it yet but he follows me with his eyes when I jingle it. He will have it for a long time to play with. Also it's pretty big as well.
My daughter loves this little rattle. It's super easy to clean. I've washed it multiple times with my baby's laundry and it's always come out just fine.
So cute! My baby loves this and it is soft so I don’t have to worry about her hurting herself as she hits her face/body with it!
I bought this for my granddaughter. This is the cutest rattle I think I have ever seen. Very happy with purchase.
Very cute baby toy. Unfortunately, our dog also thought it was a very nice toy. At least she had some fun tearing it up. I would get again as a gift for someone, just not in our house!
Purchased this toy because of how unique it was.
Soft and cute!