Once upon a time, a young woman from the UK fell in love with a young man from Bangladesh. Eventually they moved to Bangladesh and had a baby. As the new mother cuddled her tiny boy, she couldn’t help but notice all of the young women streaming into the garment factories every morning. She was deeply saddened when she discovered that many of these woman had babies back home in their villages, left for months at a time with grandparents while the mom worked in the city. Lack of rural employment for women was separating families and putting the mothers in harmful situations and the babies without their mothers. So this new mom did what she could. She gathered a few women around her and taught them how to knit and crochet little dollies that could be sold in the Western markets. Samantha Morshed dreamed that this would grow and become an alternative source of income for women throughout Bangladesh. 15 years later, her dream is becoming a reality. More than 13,000 women are now employed making Pebble toys in their home village. They walk to work, taking their babies with them. There they sit together, yarn spilling onto their laps as they knit community and love together in each heirloom Pebble toy. Pebble was born out of a love for babies and their mothers.
Pebble : Putting Smiles on Faces Worldwide!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
My son liked the fox so much that I also bought the Pebble bunny. They're soft and tactile but this is more durable and won't get matted down. I've washed them on a gentle cycle, air dried and they came out great. I love the whimsical, floppy design! This little fox, and his friends, appear to have come straight out of a storybook
Very cute fox. My son was having difficulty giving up binkies and I offered to buy him a stuffy of his choosing if he left the binkies behind. This was his choice. Foxy is now a treasured family member who sleeps with him every night.
Gave to this to my daughter for her 3rd birthday. She loves it. It is a great color, and very cute.Seems very well made.
super cute, daughter loves it
So sweet and very well made. This was a great gift for my baby's first Christmas.
On the smaller side but so cute . It was a gift for my nephew
My son loves this toy. Unfortunately some of the accessories (the scarf, etc) are sewn on to the main body of the toy; that would be fine, but the knots came undone so Mr. Fox (really Calvin the tiger, no?) is gradually being disrobed... But really, who cares? This is adorable, great for the baby, and fair trade!
It's sooo cute! Very well made and not too small. Just decor for me, but I could see kids falling in love with it. Very soft.
My 5 years old granddaughter loves this FOX.