Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind, and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free, planet-friendly, and hand made by our team in the USA. Our mission is to provide natural remedies that will improve your physical and emotional well-being, so you can feel your best every day.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I like all the products, but the conditioning salve is my favourite. This is a very small amount. It reminds me of the size of lip balms in a small tin. A little bit seems to go a far way. Appearance: This looks like a lip balm. That kind of texture. It is not like a lotion or cream. How I used it: First, I read it was a skin conditioning salve. I didn't catch the belly butter until I received the tin and saw it on there. Then, I scratched my head and wondered I was trying. What it is: This is something that I can definitely use on my skin. The ingredient list is simple. It contains things that I use when I make my own lotions and such. I try to stay away from the long list of ingredients that I really don't want to put in my body. Reading the description, it can be used on any dry part of the body like elbows, knees, cuticles. It can be used for cradle cap and stretch marks. For me, using it more as a salve for the dry parts of my body. I tried this about 3 evenings in a row between my fingers where my skin can be dry. Also on my cuticles and elbows. It worked very well. A little seems to go a far way. I feel it worked very well. Moisturizing but not leaving me greasy. The fragrance is extremely faint. This is a good thing for me.
I love using the salve in the evening before bedtime on my feet. I sleep so much better when I moisturize and rub my feet before crawling into bed. This stuff is wonderful! It feels so good and smells wonderful too. It has a wonderful citrus and lavender scent - from natural essential oils. The oils soak into my skin without feeling greasy. This little jar is so nice for travel - such a treat in a small package - you only need a little - a little goes along way! Love this!
Love this product SO much, especially sleep-inspiring salve! I struggle with sleep and this has helped a lot. Sleep meds leave you feeling sluggish, while this ointment "lulls" you to sleep. Wonderful discovery!
These products are awesome! It smells amazing and has definitely helped me relax a little more before I go to bed. I would recommend it especially if you are a fan or aromatherapy.
Love using the bath salt in my bath and soaking made my skin feel very nice will definitely be buying more